Three Easy Steps to Ride RIDES
- 1. Schedule A Ride
Get started by calling 1-800-358-5037 and let us know the date, time and destination. To ensure a ride, a 24-hour advanced reservation is recommended. To change or cancel your ride, please call us as soon in advance as you can. If you don’t cancel and the bus arrives to pick you up, you will be considered a no-show and may be charged a no-show fee.
Please be prepared to provide the following information when arranging for transportation services.
- Your name or full name of passenger(s)
- A contact phone number
- Method of payment
- The date you wish to ride
- The exact address of where you are to be picked up
- The exact address of your destination
- The time you wish to be picked up and/or the time of your appointment
- The time you wish to return
- Whether or not you need assistance to the vehicle
- Any special circumstances associated with the passenger ie: wheelchair, walker, scooter, or oxygen supply devices.
- Whether an aide or service animal will be accompanying you/passenger.
- 2. Get On The Bus
It is always a good idea to be ready for your pick up at least 5 minutes early. If you need assistance, the driver can assist you to and from your door to the bus, and from the bus to your door.
- 3. Ride Safely
All passengers must be seated and wear their seatbelt. If you use a wheelchair or scooter, or need additional assistance, our drivers will make sure you are secure.
For further information, please see our Rider’s Guide.
Changing or canceling your reservation?
If you need to change your reservation, please call RIDES as soon as possible. Changes to a reservation should be made before 3 p.m. the day before your scheduled trip.
If you need to cancel your reservation, please call RIDES as soon as possible. By canceling well in advance, you help RIDES provide quality service to other customers.
If you don’t cancel and the bus arrives to pick you up, you will be considered a no show and may be charged a no-show fee.